Partners and links
The Brain Tumour Charity works with a range of partners to maximise our reach and make sure that every penny we raise makes the biggest possible difference.
- Cancer Research UK scientists, doctors and nurses work to bring better treatments to people with cancer, prevent the disease and diagnose it as early as possible, when it can be treated more effectively. We have a co-funding partnership with them for clinical trials of new, ground-breaking brain tumour treatments.
- Medical Research Council seeks to improve human health through world-class medical research by encouraging and supporting research across the biomedical spectrum, from fundamental lab-based science to clinical trials. They work closely with the NHS and the UK Health Departments and give high priority to research that is likely to make a real difference to clinical practice and the health of the population.
- Action Medical Research is a UK-wide charity funding vital research to help sick and disabled babies and children. They find and fund the very best medical research to help save and change children's lives and their successes include helping to develop the first polio vaccines in the UK.
- Children with Cancer UK is the leading national children's charity dedicated to the fight against all childhood cancers. They aim to determine the causes, find cures and provide care for children with cancer.
- Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity raises money to enable the hospital to provide world class care and to pioneer new treatments and cures for childhood illnesses. Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) is an international centre of excellence in child healthcare.
- Macmillan provides information, advice and resources for people living with cancer, including the Brain and CNS cancer Improvement Programme which aims to improve quality of life for everyone affected by this rare form of cancer.
- Matthew's Friends specialise in medical ketogenic dietary therapies and treat people who have a diagnosis of brain tumour through charitable funding. We cover all aspects of Ketogenic therapy including the support of the family, training, research and education programmes. If you would like further information then please visit our website at www.matthewsfriends.org or contact us on email@example.com.
- Young Epilepsy are a national charity dedicated to supporting children and young people living with epilepsy, as well as their families. We provide support, information and training as well as delivering pioneering research to help create better futures for young lives with the condition to enable them to thrive.
- Imperial College London
- Institute of Cancer Research
- Newcastle University
- Nottingham University
- Queen Mary, University of London
- University of Birmingham
- University College London
- University of Glasgow
- University of Leeds